About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sweet Little Cali !!!


















Say Hi to Cali, she was such a darling to work with. Her enthusiasm was super cute to be around, she really seemed to have fun with it. Which makes my job so much fun!!! The day was great, I was hot in November, wow!!! We picked the urban background for her mini session. The mini's are great for milestone photos. I really enjoyed the session and would love to do more mini's during weekdays like this. I would like to give Carrie (Cali's mom) a big "Thanks" for giving me the opportunity to work with Cali and for hanging out with my wild little boys during the session. Thank you, enjoy!!! Cali's family & friends To see more go to http://www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com/ and enter the password!

No comments:

Post a Comment