About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whitney's Senior pics!!!



























Whitney was very fun to work with, my camera loved her beautiful hair and smile. During this shoot we were a little pressed for time, but I feel as if we did a great job at getting in some wonderful photos. The day was really great, the clouds and wind were on my side for the most part and Whitney was a natural, needing little direction-loved it! I hope you enjoy the sneak-peek and there are more to come. Enjoy the rest of your Senior year, spend some time with your friends for me, lol.... Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture you as a Senior and good luck!!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment