About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Abigail Grace's Newborn Photos!!!







































Abby is such a cute little thing, I really enjoyed working with her and her parents. Newborns are really fun and challenging, I think the challenge is what makes it so fun. I'm still not a baby whisper, therefore I let the mother do most of the handling but I'll get there!!! Abby gave me the biggest smile during this session, my first baby smile. I was so excited!!! Overall, the session went well and I'm ready for the next newborn later this week. I'm determined to master the art of baby photography. I would like to thank Abby's mommy and daddy for giving me the opportunity to capture Abby's sweet little self. Newborns are so great, cries and all. Thank you, enjoy the sneak-peek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment