About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love Them Snow Days!!!



















































These are two wild Seniors, willing to freeze their toes off for some cool pics to add to their Senior albums. This was a fun shoot!!! The snow was much more difficult to work with then I thought, but the overall outcome was still really cool. I would like to Thank Miranda and Morgan for giving me the opportunity to capture a part of their senior year and I hope they enjoy the sneak peek!!! Enjoy these last few months ladies-It will go fast!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, I looove the ones of blowing the snow into the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent shots!!! Salut!!!

    Frank, Barcelona

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete