About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finley's 2 !!!!!!!!























































This little cutie was fun to work with, she really did a great job!!! We had some challenges during this shoot yet, overall I'm very happy with the outcome. December is a tough month for any outdoor photos. Due to the warm weather I was determined to go outside, I love the look of outdoor pics-it was just very wet out. The occasional shower became a small down poor. However, my biggest challenge was the saturated ground. I typically lay on the ground to get the best angle and I also like to put my subjects on the ground- the conditions made this difficult. As I said before, despite the challenges I'm happy with the outcome and hope you enjoy the sneak peek. It was a pleasure to work with this beautiful family and I would love the opportunity to work with them again in the future. Enjoy the peek and there are more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment