About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Levi's 3 months!!!






































-This little face is so funny, LOL!!!

Sweet little Levi is already 3 months old and is cute as can be!!! 3 months is a challenging age to shoot. They really don't do much and it's hard to get them to smile. However, they make some of the funniest faces and it's so neat seeing their little personalities start develop. I couldn't help but laugh as I was going through these images, some of his looks were too funny and his hair was absolutely wild, which that added to his cuteness. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the outcome and there are many more to come. I would like to "Thank" Stephanie (A.K.A. Mommy) for giving me the opportunity to work with her little cutie, I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment