About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Lucy....















































My little niece Lucy!!! She was so good! I had a great time working with her. In person I really seen daddy and big brother, but as I edit the photos all I could see was mommy. I was excited to see her and to break out some new props. I can't say enough about her cooperation, April (big sis) did a great job at keeping her up prior to the shoot. I was hoping to get some more smiles; the little stinker gave me a giant smile in-between props as I was holding her. However, I did get one more and was happy to capture it!!! I would like to "Thank" April and her friend Angie for all of their help during the shoot. We had 4 other kids running around, the oldest being 3, were crazy (lol)!!! Enjoy the pics!!! Congratulations to the Hinchmen family, she is a keeper!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pics! I love all of the pics! Can't wait to have you do our pics this summer!

    ReplyDelete