About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Abby's *1* and LOOKING BACK

In the belly



birth



3 months



6 months



9 months



LOOK WHO'S 1!!!























Now Abby's one!!! She is such a cute little thing, her face is so girly- I love it!!! For Abby's 1 year photos we did a mini session (30 min, 10 images). Mini's are great for milestone photos such as, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, or to focus in on one child for their birthday. Abby was a wild lady and was not about to set still during her photo session. She really made me work, but I think we got some keepers! It's much easier to capture to little ones outside in nice whether, because I live in Indiana that's impossible 4+ months of the year- so we have to make it work. Abby and her family are about to move in what's going to be her childhood home!!! I, along with may others have a special place in my heart for my childhood home. I can recall playing in my backyard, the day I got my training wheels off, playing house in our garage. I think we all have many memories of that time. I often think about how simple it was back then and how the days seemed to last much longer and everything seemed so big. That's is why I love to get pictures of the little ones on their porch. I try to capture that moment. I would like to wish Abby a Happy Birthday and a big Thanks to her mommy for giving me the opportunity to take Abby's photos throughout the year!!! Thanks, enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment