About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Harper's 1year photos
















What an amazing family, I love them all!!! Harper is such a cute, fun little girl. She makes me want a little girl for myself. It was so fun dressing her up and playing during our photo-shoot, she really is a darling. The day was great. Gloomy, yet nice for a photographer no harsh shadows or squinting eyes. The people and the surrounding I was working with were even better. Mr. & Mrs. Shaffer did a fabulous job on the over all atmosphere of their yard, WOW... What I took away from this shoot was to always bring all of my equipment. I left my flash at home, not thinking I would need it. This wouldn't be that big of a deal if I were shooting a flower on a gloomy day in May. However, I was shooting a very active little girl on a gloomy day. However, I feel as if I was able to pull it off and the outcome is too cute. I hope you enjoy the sneak-peek, there are more to come. Thank you for making me your "personal photographer" for Harper's 1 year photos, and I would love the opportunity to take more as the years go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment