About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, April 22, 2010





































Harry is the cutest little baby and his baby fat makes me laugh. He has such a neat personality starting to develop and it was fun to be a part of his 6 month milestone. The photo-shoot was at Harry's house and his mom did a great job at helping. I couldn't ask for better clients or a better day. As I've said before, I learn something new with each photo-shoot. This one really helped me realize the importance to have a quick plan with the little one's and minimal outfit changes. Harry was a very good sport but started to tinker out on us at the end. Lucky for me his mommy is a good friend of mine and this session is to be continued during another visit. Thank you, Terri and all those Harry's for the opportunity to photograph such a cute baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment