About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Olivia, Greenwood Senior 2010














































What a happy-go-lucky gal! It was so fun to work with this senior. She was willing to get her feet dirty and managed to keep smiling throughout it all. We had some smiling help from the "hey youuu" ... To top it all off, it was a great day for photos the lighting couldn't of been better. Therefore, I had to tell the hubs "time flies when your having fun!"... Overall, I'm very excited about her photo-shoot. Olivia's great personality allowed me to feel comfortable to ask her to stomp through weeds, step in the cold water and get some mud on herself. With that said, what I took away from this session was to find the seniors comfort zone and to not be afraid to ask them to get a little dirty. That helps make the photos great and ultimately that's the goal!!! I would like to give a "thank you" to Olivia for making me a part of her Senior year, I hope you love the photos. Also a big thanks for driving due to a last minute red Kool-Aid mess in my car. I hope you enjoy the sneak-peek, not necessarily my best of photo-shoot. Just a few I picked to worked on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment