About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photography By Natalie

Hi people!
Thanks for visiting my blog. This is a spot were people can go and see a sneak-peek of their photo-shoot. This is also a fun place for future client's to visit and get a feel for my personality and review some of my work. I also like to add something that I took away from each session, keeping my mind open to learning will only help me get better. I'm really excited about this summer, I feel as if my work is gone to a whole new level. Technologically, I'm still working out some bugs but overall I think things are going to go really smooth and I'm about to get very busy, I can feel it. I would love for you to visit my website at http://www.nataliemphotos.com/, e-mail me at nattiem2000@ yahoo.com, or call 317-403-3713 with any questions you may have or to book an appointment. Hope you enjoy the photos and hope to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment