About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, June 11, 2010

MHS State Football





























As many may know, Monrovia High School made it to the State finals back in November. I was asked to take some photos for a graduation gift for the "QB". I was honored to have this assignment. The game was exciting and the Bulldogs played very well, they didn't lose they just ran out of time (V.L.). What I took away from this experience was to not be shy, I took all of the photos from in the stands. I wish I would of asked to get a little closer to the field so I could get better angles and neater photos. However, I think the book turned out to be really cool, I hope Tim likes it. Here are a few photos from the book. Congratulations on the graduation -Class of 2010. Thank you Corie and James for giving me the opportunity to present the state finials as I saw it. Thank you, enjoy the book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment