About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Norris Lake, Sky Ski












































What a fun group of people! The Family and I had the pleasure to ski with some great riders this week in Tennessee. The weather was beautiful and the people were wonderful to us. This was a very challenging photo-shoot for me due to the constant change in lighting, overall boat movement and the speed of the riders. It was hard and I need to keep practicing but overall I'm happy with the end product and had a lot of fun with it. As always these are just a few I picked to work on, not necessarily best of show or the "highest"(-boys)..... Thank you for letting me capture some of your summer fun and there is more on the way. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Pictures look great! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Farideh and I had a great time with you and your family. I can't wait to see more....

    Mike

    ReplyDelete