About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cute little babes!!!






















































This was a duo photo shoot, Marcus and his bestest buddy Kasten. The shoot went well and I had a great time catching up with Kasten's high stressed mommy, lol.... Trust me it will be fine, no need for stress. Kids will be kids, it's their world we just live in it!!! Often times moms get a bit worried that their little one isn't doing as they wish, or they get frustrated because snots on their face but we always have great out-comes. So have fun with it and I will take care of the snot later... I can point this out because Kasten's mommy is one of my best friends. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture your beautiful gal and letting my gremlin join in!!!! It was so nice to see you!!! There are many more, I'm sure we have even better ones in the stack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment