About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jaxon's Newborn pics


OR






























OR


After the last newborn shoot I was starting to think I was going to master the art of baby whispering, then I met Jax. After our 4th hour, Jax's show us he was just playing hard to get and finally slept without being held or soothed with the pacifier. The lesson of the day: It's the babies world we just live in it, lol. Jaxon really was a sweet baby and so strong, I thought he was going to bounce off the table a few time, he could really wiggle. All of our patience did pay off because I think we got some really great shots!!! I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Mary, Sara and their mom for all they did, thanks ladies for hanging in there!!! That has been the longest photo shoot thus far, lucky you! I hope you enjoy the photos and there are more to come. I added some with and without texture, this is a new thing I'm playing with by Jessica D. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture little Jax, he is a cute little guy!!! ENJOY....

No comments:

Post a Comment