About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, April 8, 2011
















I love working with these little babies!!! Olivia was so good, she is the first baby that didn't pee or poo on the set, however mommy got it, lol!!! I also had the pleasure to work with Olivia's big sis Merissa, such a cutie!!! During this shoot Olivia was being so good I tried some new poses, which I was unsuccessful with. However, I did get a chance to use some of my new hats from Beloved Creations, too cool!!! I also like to think my baby whispering skills are slightly improving. I would like to thank- Lindsey and her family for all of their help and giving me the opportunity to work with their sweet angels. Thanks you, I hope you enjoy!!! More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment