About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kaley's Senior Photos!!!








































The senior sessions are always the funnest for me, I don't have to worry about them crawling away and crying, there's only one set of eyes I need to catch open and they follow direction so well. Kaley is such a sweet girl, just look at her!!! She was great to work with and the camera loved her. The day was a little muggy, but we started early so it wasn't that bad. I would like to Thank, Karen and Kaley for giving me to opportunity to kick off the senior year with her portraits. Kaley, it's going to go fast, so hang out with your friends as much as you can and enjoy it! As for your pictures, there were so many good ones to pick from, I hope you enjoy the sneak-peek! More are on the way!!! Thank You.....

No comments:

Post a Comment