About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lucky and in Love!!!









































































When I started Perfect Reflections I vowed to never do weddings, they were way to scary for me! I'm so happy I've changed my ways!!! Although, they are alot of work and some stress is involved, they are boat loads of fun!!! This was a beautiful event; beautiful weather, beautiful people, beautiful landscape, and tasty food, couldn't ask for anything more. Everyone was super nice to me and my "handy assistant" -{Thanks mom} they treated us like family. I was thrilled to get this opportunity, and happy there are brave brides out there like Kristin. Not only was she brave in picking me without seeing much of my work, being my second wedding. She was also brave to trample through weeds in such a pretty dress, and not scared to get down with it to get the perfect shot. We were even going to venture out on a little John boat, unfortunately we ran out of time :( ... -I think Joe (the groom) was a little thankful for that, lol ... The main thing I learned from this is to wear comfortable shoes. My feet were killing me!!! My shoes were comfortable, if I were on level-dry ground but once I adventured into the wild to get my famous "weed" shots it was over. I was also able to reflect back at my work and see some areas I need to work on, but overall I love the photos. Thank you to the Bride and Groom for trusting me to capture one of the most important events of your life, I truly enjoyed it and I think it couldn't have went any better!!! Enjoy the sneak-peek, these are just a few I picked to play with, there are many more great pictures to come. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome pictures, can't wait to see more! You two did a great job. The landscaping was beautiful too! My husband and I were so proud when Joe and Kristen asked us to let them have their wedding at our home, if I do say so myself it made for a beautiful background setting for their fairytale wedding! Congratulations Joe and Kristen, we love you! Lori and Chris Herbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teared up looking at these pics! These pictures look like they are straight out of a magazine. They are so creative which as you know is what Kristen is all about and loves. Thank you Natalie so much for helping to make my little girls wedding so special!! Anne Fry

    ReplyDelete