About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Little Love Birds

















"Till Death Do Us Part"





























This is a cool couple! So laid back, yet- rock'en a sharp look. I really enjoyed working with Cindelle and Adam! They are so cute together, making it easy to photograph them. The day was a little hot, but they were troopers, smiling through it all. I was a bit hesitant to break out one of my new ideas, "till death due us part". However, they seemed to love it and did a great job a playing into the roll. It turns out, there were so many neat shots from that location, too cool. During this photo-shoot I think I did better at giving direction, such as "smile", "serious"...etc. In the past I had a habit of just shooting without much direction, I think that drove people a little crazy. I'm so excited for these love birds, their wedding is just around the corner and I can't wait to get started on it!!! I hope you like the sneak-peek and as always, there are more to come... Thank you to Cindelle and Adam for giving me the opportunity to take your engagement photos and soon to capture your wedding!!! It's going to be so much fun... Enjoy the sneak-peek, the best ones may be still hiding in my computer??? See you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment