About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Miranda's Senior Photos!!! *Summer*

























Miranda is finally a senior, what an exciting time for her. As many may know, Miranda is Perfect Reflections #1 FAN!!! She is also my little sis. She is a trooper and my guinea-pig, I had her down in some really mean weeds by our lake and she smiled through it all. I know now to never take a client there again!!! Not only did our legs get a little injured but I got chiggers! This is my first run-in with chiggers and I will make every effort to make it my last. Anyhow, the day was wonderful and we got a lot of good photos. I worked on a few to give her a sneak-peek, not necessarily best of show but a few I picked, there are many more to come. Thank you, Mom and Miranda for being so supportive, I've came a long ways from our first photo-shoot (If I do say so myself).... I hope you like the sneak-peek. Miranda, you are smart and beautiful we are lucky to have you, in a few months this world won't know what hit it! Make the most of your last year in High School, one day you will miss it!!! -I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment