About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Maggie Sue & Lucy Lue















































Maggie is such a sweet baby!!! This is one of my first newborn shoots, she is about a week old. It is so much harder then I could have ever thought. I had all of these plans in my head, but when it came down to it, I'm no baby whisper. I think I scare the pee out of her, lol....We had a few messes! Overall, I did have a great time and learned a ton. We were also able to get some wonderful pics of little miss Lucy, she is a doll. I really think we were able to get some good ones of Maggie as well. I would like to thank Rachel and her little sister Carley for all of their help and time. I truly hope you enjoy the sneak-peek and it was so nice to see you Rach. As always, there may be better ones yet to come, these are a few I picked to play with!!! Thank you again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nat these are sooo good! you have some serious talent behind that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE AWESOME, NATALIE!!!! I love them:):)

    ReplyDelete