About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weber's Wild at the Winery....































































This was a fun yet challenging group, these little boys reminded me of my own- "all boy"!!! They couldn't have been any sweeter, but setting still and looking at a camera wasn't high on their priority list, lol... I don't think it is high on the list of any 18 month or 4 year old little boy, but they rocked with the fun tickling photos!!! Overall, with their beautiful eyes and sweet little "cheese" smiles, I couldn't ask for more. The day and scenery were to die for, and the love this family had just shined!!! This is one of my first family sessions and it went well, the time was cut a little short, but we can make-up for that another day. Next time we can shoot a little closer to home, this may help with nap time. I would like to Thank the Weber's for giving me the opportunity to shoot their family photos. I would love to get the chance to capture more families. So let your friends and family know if they book a session this month (Oct. 2010) they can get 20% off their setting fee, savings of $40. Thank you again Weber family, I hope you enjoy the sneak-peek there is more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment