About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Mini-Session!!!























































































This was one of my first mini-sessions, it went rather well. The day was beautiful and the people were fun to work with. Some of the young-ns didn't find me very fun to work with, but I was able to capture them anyhow, lol... Once again I'm sorry it took so long for me to up load the sneak-peek, Thursdays are my main day to edit and I was a little behind. I hope you all enjoy and there are more to come. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try out a mini-session with you, everyone was really great!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment