About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Kunard's!!!


















































My version of "American Gothic"

This shoot went very well, the family was wonderful to work with- very fun people!!! They had a beautiful place in the country, which made me smile. The weather was nice yet the sun was somewhat challenging to work with that time of day, but I feel as if the outcome didn't suffer. I hope these photos make the family smile, and I would love to work with them again in the future. I would like to thank Linda for giving me the opportunity to photograph her family!!! The rest of photos will be ready in 2 weeks from the fifth, posted on www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com (don't forget your password). If you have any questions feel free to call me (Natalie) 317-403-3713. Thank you, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment