About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zoey's Back!!!

















































I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing Zoey and her folks over the holiday. Zoey has grown so much, still sweet as ever and very cooperative. Mom and dad did great too- they even brought some good ideas to the table, which I always welcome!!! I was a bit worried going into this shoot due to the rain, but it turned out to be wonderful. I would like to Thank Zoey's parents for giving me the opportunity to work with their little sweetheart again and I hope to have more fun with them in our future!!! I hope you enjoy the sneak peek, as always these are just a few I picked not necessarily "best of show" I can't wait to go through them all. There is so many cute ones-hints the large sneak-peek!!!! Thank you, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment