About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Little Baby Lulu!!!














































Another baby!!!! I have lots of fun working with newborns, it's really hard but once they go to snooze town it's priceless! Mom, aunt Ammie and I were sweating due to the heat in the room, have to make baby comfy- it's their world we just live in it. At first my little friend wanted to stay up and play but finally she gave in and did fantastic. I wish I had more time because I could have probably worked with her through a few more settings because she was in dream land. However, I think we got some great ones! I would like to thank Mom for giving me the opportunity to work with her little angel and thank you for the cute cocoon, love it. Feel free to look up "Beloved Creations" on facebook if your interested in some really cool baby/kid hats and stuff. Your photos are all ready at www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com just use your password!!! -You should get the CD soon.... Thanks!!! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment