About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pryor Wedding!!!
























































































1 word: WONDERFUL!!!! Wonderful people, wonderful weather, and wonderful atmosphere!!! I was so thrilled to get the opportunity to capture such a beautiful event. The wedding party was so fun to work with. This was an all out doors wedding, so I was more then happy that the weather was perfect for the bride and groom. The ceremony was very touching. I've never been to a wine box ceremony before and it was too cool!!! The time was a bit crunched as always but we were able to make it happen!!! I would like to Thank Crystal and Mike for giving me their trust in capturing the BIG DAY!!! -I Hope you enjoy the sneak peek and there are many more to come!!! Thank you so much!!! ENJOY, ENJOY!!!! p.s. I didn't forget Fred- (the pink flamingo)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie!
    You are amazing!!!! There are photos posted here that we didn't even know you took. I cannot wait to see the rest of them!

    Thanks so much for being our photographer!!!!!

    ~Mr. and Mrs. Pryor

    P.S. Fred was mom's dog, the flamingo's name was Bruce. :) It is so awesome that you got a pic of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Natalie, these pics are amazing. Cannot wait to see all of them. Also thanks for the ride to the wedding!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete