About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Macy's Newborn Shoot!!!














































Macy is the lovely daughter of Angie and Kyle!!! These cats are first time parents and were a joy to work with. They were so laid back and great sports, even after I requested a toasty house in this weather. We were cookin but Macy seem to love it, she really did great. She gave us some good smiles too!!! I would like to thank Macy's Mommy and daddy for giving me the opportunity to work with their family, they are really blessed because Macy is perfect in every way!!! I hope I get the chance to work with Macy again. Enjoyed the sneak peek, their are more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment