About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mother Love!!!
























































LOVE IT!!! This was my first trip to the IMA, very cool. I could have played their all day, unlike my little kido friends they were getting hot and hungry. To start off the shoot we were loving the overcast and breeze but the kido's were right it was starting to get a bit sticky. I've know these mommies for a very long time and they were wonderful to work with. Mommy and me photos are priceless!!! Remember this is only a sneak peek there may be better ones to come, however I already have so many favs!!! I would like to thank Laura for setting up the trip to the IMA, she is so organized!!! And thank you to both for giving me the opportunity to capture time as I see it!!! I hope you love them!!! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment