About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Young Wedding!!!! - Let it shine!!!















































































These two were so great to work with and their bridle party was very cool too, very nice people!!! This outdoor wedding was all sunshine even though they called for 60% chance of rain, they were able to squeeze it all in before the storm. I love seeing two people so much in love, I wish them the best of luck. Just by looking at their families one can tell they've had excellent examples. I was amazed by how popular these lovebirds were, they had a wonderful turnout and the atmosphere was very elegant. I would like to thank the bride and groom for giving me the opportunity to capture their big day, I hope they enjoy the sneak peek and their is more to come!!! Thank you to everyone that was so friendly to me and overall welcoming!!! ENJOY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment