About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kasten's -1- !!!








































It's always delightful to work with friends and family! Kasten is growing so fast- I can't believe she is already 1 years old.... We squeezed this shoot in early in the morning not only to beat the heat but to allow Kasten to visit some more with family before her departure back home to NC. I think the early wake-up turned her into a bit of a diva. It was all about her and she knew it, we got a loud squeal when mom and dad tried to join her for a quick pic. It was kind of funny!!! I hope you all enjoy the sneak peek, and there are more to come. I would like to thank Kasten's Mommy and Daddy for giving me the opportunity to work with them and an extra big thanks to Mommy Farrah for being my personal shopper when she was in town- love the clothes. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment