About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, April 20, 2012

The good old days!!!


















































This family was great to work with! I can see these photos hanging on the wall for years to come and them looking back thinking, those were the good old days.. Forgetting the crazyness that comes with two small boys!!! I was so happy we were finally able to get this shoot in, between the rain and the flu we had some delay. I was really thankful that is was beautiful weather and they were so flexible and understanding. Noah the little cutie was all smiles but big brother was playing hard to get, three is challenging yet fun!!! I would like to "Thank" the Finney's for giving me the opportunity to work with their lovely family once more, I love watching the little ones grow and see the changes from one shoot to the next. Thanks so much and enjoy!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment