About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Greyson's Newborn Session






























This was a cool little baby, he did wonderful. The session went very smoothly and mom was great to work with as well. Little Greyson had the sweetest smile, he would give us this half smirk that could even make pirate melt. He is going to be a little heartbreaker!!! I loved watching mom interact with him and watch him respond to her soothing voice. She is a natural, I was impressed. I would like to "Thank" the Crone's for giving me the opportunity to come in their home and work with the newest addition of your family! Thank You, Thank You... I do hope you enjoy the pics for years to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment