About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Welcoming Baby #1!!!

















































This cute couple was great!!! Baby #1 will be here any day now, I was scared she was going to go before we got the maturnity session in. This time is such a neat time for first time couples. I loved watching them interact. When I was that far along all I could think about was "I can't wait to have this baby." Then after the fact I couldn't think due to sleep depravation, but if I could I would think "put it back, and let me sleep." lol... It sure is a change, but well worth it!!! I would like to Thank the Workmen's for giving me the opportunity to capture their finial days as just a couple and I can't wait to capture their days as a family!!! Thank you, Thank you and I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment