About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baseball Time!!!




































This was a fun project for me. Not only did it bring back memories of my childhood, but it made me super excited for the future with my boys. One of my friends is wanting a life size wall picture of her little guy, most people know them as "Fat Heads" (which, I can do upon request)... However, I was a bit bummed out because I didn't get as many photos as I wished, due to a short game and my prior obligations. The game the week before was rained-out so this was a last minute re-schedule opportunity. I typically like to get to locations prior to the shoot and scout out the area to make the most of the session. I like to give my clients as much to choose from as possible. Although, I wasn't able to do that and time was minimal, I did get a handful of shots that I was happy with. I hope Ashley and her family like the sneak-peek and there are more to come! I always enjoy Ashley's company and was honored to have the opportunity to capture a moment in her sons life. Thank you!!! Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment