About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mr. Brock's Portfolio

































Brock, what a neat person. He is a free spirited man and so very laid-back, making it easy to work with him. This photo-shoot was done sometime ago, but I have been working on his portfolio book to help him in auditions or whatever else might come along. He's out in this big world looking for something that will make him smile, as we all should be. He would be perfect at modeling or acting and I hear he is pretty mean on the drums too. In this session I had fun putting him in different locations and seeing the results the camera had to offer. I hope he likes his book and I would like to thank him and little miss Debra for working with me. Thank you, Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment