About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marcus's Mini-Session





































Marcus, what a wonderful little boy. He is my youngest and such a funny baby. I've been blessed to have two healthy boys, they are a perfect reflection of their father, lucky little devils. I've always had a love for art but they helped me find my love for photography. Anyone with little ones can tell you, it can be very crazy and time disappears like a magic trick. When I'm having a hard day I like to remind myself that I'm going to miss these days. My patients at the hospital always tell me to take plenty of photos, I just say "I will" little do they know I'm photographer. I want many photos to reflect back and I would love to offer that to my clients as well. The "Mini-Session" is a new thing that I'm going to try, and is a great way for my clients to have a fast and affordable way to capture their mile-stones. This session would be good for a child, pets, a quick engagement session, the options are endless. As of now the sessions will be 30 minuets, 1 location, 1 outfit at $60, with a max of 2 people per session, each additional person will be $15 extra. You will receive a CD of your full session along with 7 edited photos. No copyright rules and edited photos will be offered password protected-on-line at cost, as always. I will also need a minimum of 6 groups, so talk with your friends and we will set-up a location and let the fun begin. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!!! Natalie M. feel free to contact me though the website http://www.nataliemphotos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment