About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Molly & Jeff's Little Princess






















Cute, cute, cute....That is funny that I think that because she looks just like daddy!!! Molly and Jeff are so lucky to have such a pretty little baby. I felt blessed getting the opportunity to shoot some shots of her at such a young age, 2 months- I think. Anyhow, was this a learning opportunity for me or what, I can't help but laugh. Molly is from out of state and was here in Indiana on a visit, so we met at a local park to see each other and snap some shots. My-goodness, was it ever hot and muggy then it started to rain. I think the heat was getting to our little princess, causing for extra fussiness that only mommy could fix-what a mamma's girl. Molly and I both had our 2 yr. old boys, and they were loving it. Both of them had a great time playing and my youngest was on his high-speed crawling mood going everywhere. I'm surprised we were able to get any pictures in at all. When I left I told Molly "Well, I think we might have one worth using?" But little miss photogenic helped me pull through and I'm happy with the results. The main thing I learned from this photo-shoot was keeping the baby in it's own environment and plan to have plenty of time. If I were to do it over again, I would also bring some more prop stuff, baskets and so-on... Anyhow, I had a great time chatting with Molly and seeing her kids. Even though we both were dripping in sweat by the end, I had a good time. I would like to thank them for allowing me to shoot some great photos of their newest addition!!! I hope you like the photos and their is a few more to come. Roy and I need to come visit you and check out your new place!!! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment