About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Girls!



























































What sweet gals, this was a challenging photo-shoot for me. The more people in a photograph the harder it is to set-up and focus-in, even more so with a little one. However, I'm improving by the shot and learning more everyday. These sweet gals were a lovable bunch and were easy to work with, so I lucked out. Due to a prior illness one had to leave early, therefore the shoot turned into a mini-shoot about 30 min. In that short time I was able to capture some good shots and I learned a few different things along the way. One is the focus setting on my camera for multiple people, another was to have more of a plan mapped out in my head on posing multiple people. I feel very comfortable posing one-two people, three pulse I need to work on. That will be my next challenge -seeking out families. So if you know any families of 3-6 people needing "family photos" have them call me by September 2010 for 20% off a photo-shoot (317-403-3713). I would like to thank the gals for giving me the opportunity to shoot some photos of them and I wish our little trooper would get to feeling better. I hope you enjoy the sneak-peek and there are more to come!!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment