About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inner Thinner Peace































Meet Laurie she is the Life Coach at Inner Thinner Peace and my lovely aunt, she came to me needing professional photos for her website and talk radio program. Her business focus on motivation, healthy life style and free yourself from the your personal battles. This was my first business photo shoot and I think it went well. It is much different then my common shoot, the goal was to display her purpose through a photograph along with some professional photos. I would like to Thank Aunt Laurie for trusting me allowing me to contribute to her goals!!! Feel free to visit Laurie's website http://www.innerthinnerpeace.com/, she is an amazing lady!!! Thank you, Good Luck with all Aunt Laurie, who know one day I may be begging you to let me take your photos for your TV program, Go Big Or Go Home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment