About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lincoln Cole












































Say Hi to Lincoln, Lincoln is a cute little baby and my nephew. This photo shoot was done few weeks apart due to waiting for the "hat" arrival, which took much longer then I anticipated, the holiday rush slowed it up. Anyhow, I really enjoy the newborn sessions, I would love to do many more. Due to the fragile subject and overwhelmed mommy- I do make house visits as well. All I need is a big window, warm space and a cute little baby. These sessions may take a little longer then the 2 hours allotted, due to the babies needs. If interested in scheduling a new born session contact me (317-403-3713) prior with the due date so we can get your cute little honey on the books and photographed within the first few weeks. I would like to Thank April and Ryan for giving me the opportunity to photograph their little bundle of joy, I hope you two love these photos!!! -I think they are cool... Love Aunt Nat

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I especially love the Coca-Cola box one! I can imagine that newborns would be difficult to shoot, considering you need to always be careful of supporting their head. You did a fantastic job, Lincoln looks very comfortable :-)

    ReplyDelete