About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kasten 4 months already!!!














































This is Kasten, such a pretty little baby.... I had a fun time visiting Kasten, her mommy and grandma over break. I am very pleased with the photos and can't wait to see her this summer. I have two boys so when I have a chance to shoot a girl----I LOVE IT----. Girls are so cute and it gives me a chance to add neat stuff such as ribbon, lace, pearls, bows and everything else. These photo shoots are really fun and like always, I love seeing the end product!!! Thank you, Farrah for giving me the opportunity to shoot her photos when you were in town, you have been so supportive.... All of my friends and family have been really wonderful and helped Perfect Reflections get to this point, and I'm going to keep getting better!!! The ski is the limit.....Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment