About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Laura's Maternity Photos!!!


















































Laura is one of my close friends and is about to pop, but cute as can be. She is having her first baby in February and I gave her the gift of photos for her baby shower!!! My friends seem to love the photo-session gift idea and it makes me feel a part of their exciting event, may it be having a baby, getting married or just cause session for their birthday. We had a good time during this session and much Thanks to Big Daddy Jim for letting us use his crib. I love pregnant women's curves the camera captures them so well. We tried some different stuff and stuck with some oldies but goodies, overall I happy with the out come! Thank you Laura and Devin for giving me the opportunity to capture the beginning of many things to come. Can't wait for sweet little Abbie to get here!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Job Natalie!! Laura is beautiful and you captured it so well!!!

    ReplyDelete