About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sexy Boudoir Photos!!!




I loved this, this was my first photo shoot with sexy boudoir photos and it was very fun. I often look at the women in the magazine's and wish I had that look. Well the true is- we all do, it's just a matter of finding it. I love helping people show off their best side and I'm all for women that make the extra effort to turn their man on. I'm open to any ideas and love seeing the end product. This is a perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays and Valentine's day. I would like to thank the little lady in the photo for allowing me to display one of her pictures the rest are for his eyes only!!! Thank you, enjoy!!! Hope to have more in my near future!!!

1 comment:

  1. There are many packages present for sexy boudoir and you may hire makeup expert and hair professional if one wishes to take your boudoir to a next intensity.

    ReplyDelete