About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Elegance!!!!!!!







































































































This was a very intimate event focused on the love of two people. The atmosphere had a elegant glow to it. I LOVED the dress, it makes me want to re-marry my husband all over again, just to give me a reason to slip into a stunning gown-just like that. The weather was on edge but the rain once again held out and it turned out to be very comfortable with a nice breeze. The food, flowers, people were all amazing. The lovely bride even designated me a cute little helper, thank you very much for that!!! I would like to also "thank you" so much for giving me the opportunity to capture still images of your big day! I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and there are more to come. www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment