About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

South Six5








































This is such a cool group of kids!!! Very fun to work with and they have some incredible parents, Soooo supportive (hats off to all you moms/dads). This group sounded wonderful, you have to check them out on facebook under southsix5. These kids love playing so much I had trouble getting them to stop play once the instruments were in hand, but I didn't mind because it lead to some very cool shots. It also help keep the cops off our back, oh yes the cops were called. They LOVED them, so there was no worries and they were impressed with the music. Although, refused to join us for a quick photo. They hung out to hear some tunes but the sun was going down so we couldn't give them to big of a show. Anyhow, I hope you all like the sneak peek and there are more to come, no worries every photo with the logo I've also saved without logo (but I thought it looked cool). Enjoy, I will keep you posted!!!!

3 comments: