About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ellie Anne!!!



























































This beautiful little baby was wonderful. I think God sent us an angel to help, as I've said before I'm not yet a baby whisper!!! Something bigger had a hand in this! When they arrived Ellie was sleeping, so I was thinking-okay this isn't going to last so lets get rolling. I started by warning dad that was going to be a long, miserable experience much worse then any girl thing he has ever been through, LOL!!! I wanted to get some of the easy photos done so I knew we will have a good selection, but this baby kept on snoozing! I even pinched her when I was straightening up her hair bow and she gave me a loud peep, I thought here we go! Nope, she snuggled back to sleep. I didn't get the pose I've been after but overall very, very happy with this shoot!!! Thank you so much to mom and dad for giving me the opportunity to capture your little babies first artistic photos!!! She was great to work with. Your finial photos will be ready in two weeks on www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com. Enjoy the sneak peek!!! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again it went so good. We had alot fun and the pics turned out great!

    Thanks,
    Ashley Cherry-Finney

    ReplyDelete