About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Senior Time Again!!!





















This is my 1st senior of 2012!!!! We had a great time, even with the temperature being HOT, HOT, HOT. There were so many great shots, I can't wait to go through them all. This is just a quick sneak peek from a thumb nail gallery and I'm excited for the final project. Which will be ready in 2 weeks on www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com, be sure to use the password! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work with you, ~Your a very beautiful gal and my camera loved you!!! I hope you like, more to come!!! ENJOY!!!

If your a senior and want to book a session feel free to give me a call, be sure to tell me who sent you!!!
Natalie, 317-403-3713

No comments:

Post a Comment