About Me

To view and buy your photos visit, with password: www.Malone.digitaleventsonline.com 317-403-3713, Natalie M.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Noah's Newborn Photos & Luke!!!










































Newborn shoots are always so exciting because I never know what I'm going to get. How's baby going to like photo day, I wonder. I love capturing little smiles, little feet and baby fat- all so cute!!! Regardless on how baby likes it, I know in the end we will have some great shots! My little buddy Noah didn't do too bad he didn't want to miss a thing. He was sweet as can be but no shut-eye for him. However, like always at the end he was in sleepy town and once again I didn't want to leave. I would like to give a big THANK YOU to my helpers of the day!!! You all did great and didn't even call my crazy, at least I didn't hear you if you did, lol!!! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to capture this time for you, I hope you like what you see and there are more to come! Now that mommy has 2 she's going to have her hands full with these two cuties!!! They really did great!
I've been posting as I go www.malone.digitaleventsonline.com - will be done 2 weeks from date taken! ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment